Attendees of the Disney Parks panel at D23 Expo were treated to a new piece of artwork showing new Frozen-themed rooms of the recently renovated Disneyland Hotel at Disneyland Paris.
What is happening:
- During today’s Disney Parks panel at the D23 Expo, it was revealed that Frozen will play an important role in the renovations of the Disneyland Hotel at Disneyland Paris.
- Frozen is just one of the stories playing a part in the royal transformation of the iconic 5-star Disneyland hotel, where every room and common area is redesigned, drawing inspiration from classics like Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Tangled, and more.
- Today art was revealed showing a guest bedroom which has the Frozen radiation. Concept art shows more subtle details like embellishments on the rug and on the linens and pillows. More obvious touches include art featuring Elsa, seemingly in the middle of “Let It Go,” framed above the bed.
- Once completed, the exterior of the hotel will retain its charming Victorian lines and will continue to blend harmoniously into the world of the main street of Disneyland Paris, USA with the facades, roofs and woodwork which will be completely renovated, as well as than the hotel car park.
- All areas of the hotel will be upgraded and redesigned to provide enhanced accommodation with improved technologies, from online check-in to in-room connectivity. There will also be store expansions and fitness areas, with an extended pool, spa and gym.